Re: trichlorotriflouroethane

To: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>, marc@animalfirm.com, tcost@vvm.com,
Subject: Re: trichlorotriflouroethane
From: Ray Cole <raycole@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 20:21:23 -0700
1,1,2-Trichloro-1,2,2-trifluoroethane  is a form of freon, used
historically in vapor degreasers and other cleaning and solvent
applications.  It is an ozone depleator and is being phased out.  High
purity lab grade material now lists for around $1,000 per 4 liter bottle
(if you can find it).  Great solvent, save, non flamable (no carbon) but
hard on the ozone.

Ray

68 1600
68 2000