Re: Datsun parts interchange manual

To: "Steve Landuyt" <stl@adnc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun parts interchange manual
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 21:33:58 -0400
An interchange manual is useless for our cars as nothing really interchanges
with it. Oh there are a few parts but not very many. I was using one at the
public library several years ago and nothing really interchanged as they
list only exact fitments. 240 drums will fit the Roadster with a change or 2
but nothing from the suspension and very little if anything for the engine
or tranny.

Save your money!

Mike