Wanted, Dead not Alive, SU carbs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted, Dead not Alive, SU carbs
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:48:50 EDT
Hello all,

       Work with me, it almost flows.

       I am looking for a pair or two of both the 1600 SUs and the 2L SUs.
Complete but worn out are my primary requirements. What I am doing is a total
refurbishment of them. Fix the throttle shaft wobbles and lots of new parts.
I would like to get some  done as inventory so I can do a quick turn if
someone needs some. If someone has some that they can bring to Shasta we
won't have to pay to ship them.

       I am enjoying tracking down parts, playing with the lathe and sorting
through these carbs. Just ordered some O-rings to replace the funky seals
that the 2L SU uses on the throttle shaft. Should provide a superior seal and
last a long time.

                                                       thx,
                                                         keith williams