Re[2]: dimmer control - Now Contact Cleaners

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: dimmer control - Now Contact Cleaners
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:45:15 -0700
John McCarthy Wrote - In the past I used trichlorotriflouroethane, but it is
very bad for the
environment...ELC-ps contains no CFC's..but watch it around the kids..it's
VERY flammable..they make a non flammable cleaner ELC-NF..but it's really
pricey...good luck...John

trichlorotriflouroethane - Love this stuff! We use it at work as electric
contact cleaner. It's awesome and I'm the Envrionmental Compliance man! But,
If it really works, no doubt it will be ileagal soon.

You'll find it at an electroics supply near you, and don't forget to pick up
a tube of dielectric grease while you're there.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup
Los Angeles