Re: Alternator part number?

To: dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu
Subject: Re: Alternator part number?
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 02:03:18 -0000
Hi guys,
Thanks for the suggestions so far.

Thing is, I'm not certain the GM option is so easy for me here in Australia.

I know that the original unit won't be strong enough, but an
auto-electrician friend of mine told me that if I gave him the part number,
he'd be able to find a unit that matched in size/dimensions for fitting, and
work it to a suitable output to match the load.

Does anyone have the part number?  Is there a site I can have a look through
( I seem to remember a list of part numbers somewhere...?)

Cheers,

Steve
(1968 2000 Solex)