Re: POR15

To: KWS711@aol.com
Subject: Re: POR15
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 12:30:09 -0700
Kim,
I believe this paint is only available through a distributor.  I
purchased mine from a very nice (and very POR smart lady).  Call
1-800-827-6715  Or if you are in area code 916 call 916- 455-2007.  Her
operation is called  The Finished Look at PO Box 191413, Sacramento, CA
95819-1413.  Great stuff, terrific people, expensive as the dickens.
Believe em when they say it doesn't come off.  I still have the
splatters on my legs from painting my frame 4 or 5 weeks ago.  Scrub all
you want ...it comes off when you grow new skin.  I must say, this stuff
does provide some marvelous potential for a world class (very nasty)
practical joke.  I'm lucky it wasn't on my nose.
Guy