Hoists, stands, and trunk floors.

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hoists, stands, and trunk floors.
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 09:21:28 -0500
Sid, have you found a trunk floor for your 2000? if so I'll finish
cutting this one apart
and save the pieces for repairs.
Just finished making an engine stand out of 1 1/2" schedule 80 square
tube, and 1/2"
bridge plate, bottom is 32"X36" made so I can store the transmission
under the eng.
half way through I found one on sale for $25 took a week to build this
one, but I passed on the cheap, slave labor built one from china, I'll
spend another week building another, as I still have two roadsters to
tear apart this spring.
Russ Southwell 70 1600, 4 dead 2L