Re: Simple car problem question (OT)

To: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Subject: Re: Simple car problem question (OT)
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:47:16 -0800
Kim,
My first guess (and easiest fix) is dirty battery cables.  Depending on
the type of cable...sometimes the corrosion will travel up the inside of
the cable and increase the resistence until you cannot draw enough
current to turn the starter.  Hence, the click, click.  Clean the
cables.  tighten the connections.  See if it starts.  If not...check the
cables and the connections on both ends.
Guy.