Classics-Dave Friedman

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Classics-Dave Friedman
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:20:10 -0600
Just caught part of an episode of Classics on Speedvision featuring Dave
Friedman, motorsports photographer and author. He covered much of the US
sports car scene in the '60s and into the '70s. Authored a bunch of
beautiful coffee table books published by Motorbooks, including one of
the few I don't have, a book on the Cobra Daytona Coupes. Should have
grabbed it a couple of years ago when Classic held a 20% off sale. Then
it would have only been $96 rather than it's normal list of $120. Ouch!!

Anyway, the main reason I'm posting this is that it looks like this
episode will be repeated Saturday morning at 7am (central-adjust for your
own time zone). For those that are Speedvision deprived (depraved!?;>) it
can't hurt to suggest to your significant other (appropriate apologies to
Laurie, Annette and other ladies on the list) that most extended basic
cable or satellite packages also include HGTV, so they can share in the
enjoyment, too. It really is very cool.

FWIW, Ron

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)