selling my car

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: selling my car
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:28:05 -0800 (PST)
well folks,

It has been a tough decision, but I am selling my 70 1600.
there are some financial obligations I have to meet, and I have 2 more
roadsters that need some love too.

I have put a lot of work into this car, not as much as some, but a lot
of work nevertheless. the car starts everyday, runs like a top and is a
hell of a lot of fun.

here are some highlights;
new interior, including dashcap. New windshield, new brakes, new
master,new starter, new GM one wire 45 amp alt, polished carbs, semi
detailed engine bay, new shocks. brake brace
am/fm stereo/cassette in glove box, 4 speaker system.
car burns no oil, leaks a bit.

the car is a long way from being perfect but is pretty nice.It comes
with a hardtop and a soft top frame. (needs new top)

I want to sell it WAY before Solvang, and do some things to my 66 " the
primer king" , get him registered and insured for Solvang.

some pics of the car are on my photo point site, Andrew murphy's photo
point site, and Gary Choen's photo point site.

Roman

=====
ristguitars@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/roadsterregistry/index.html