U-20 lifting points?

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: U-20 lifting points?
From: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:46:49 -0800
Hello all,

I am about to pull the engine from my 69 SRL. It no longer has the lifting
lugs (cleats, whatever you call them) and I was wondering if someone could
snap a picture of theirs so I can try to make a set. Or if you have a spare
set laying around you might lend/sell me?

 I have a set of headers in excellent condition that I took off the car. Do
you recommend painting, powder coating, or wrapping them?

 My block has black paint on it. Is that the stock color?

Any other sage advice (on this topic) gladly accepted.

Gawd! Some of them bolts sure are in tight places.

Thanx,

Dave
SRL311-10444
NOWROC