RE: SEROC CITY - now posting format

To: "'Brian Hollands'" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: RE: SEROC CITY - now posting format
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:01:10 -0800
>------Original Message-----
>Brian Hollands said -

>>-----Original Message-----
>>Dziuba, Larry Wrote -

>>>------Original Message-----
>>>Brian Hollands Wrote -

>>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>>David A. Fox Wrote -

>>>>>----Original Message Follows----
>>>>>Brian Hollands Wrote -

>>>>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>>>>owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
---------
WOW!

You know, I'm not the list police, nor do I want to be, but I've got to say
that if you're going to reply to a post, cut the original text down to just
what your commenting on...PLEASE! A lot of folks get the digest form of the
list and each time you repy, if you keep the entire post, they have to read
the same stuff, over and over and over and over again. Besides It cuts down
the bandwidth which will make the list more efficent and less expensive to
operate.

On many lists, they ban you for including the entire postings. Not because
they are stuffy. Because that's the best way to operate in email-land.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup
Los Angeles