Calspeed and the Datster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Calspeed and the Datster
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 04:04:36 EST
Hello,

I posted the pics for yesterday battel at Thunderhill. It was a blast and
maybe oneday we can get a few more Roadsters there.  If you look at the pics
you will see a wide open and unobstructed track.  It turns out we were in
front and no one could keep up in our group.  But also there were very few
others driving.

Funny observation.  There were three groups.  Fast, medium and slow.  Ken and
I chose the slow group.  We figured it would be fun to pass everyone on the
track.  But the most crowded group was the advanced.  Strangely enough, Ken
and I were just as fast as half of those guys but they were on a crowded
track with alot of back-ups.  Oh well... while many were stroking their egos
in the "fast" group Ken and I were kicking ass and lapping Turbo Z's on a
clean open track.  Hah!

Otherwise, Club Z did an outstanding job and they are to be acknowledged for
a great day at the track.  See the pics.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=41965&a=12302444&f=0

Michael "Calspeed" Carion

ps:  I got it all on video.... see it at Shasta!  Feel better Ken.  I didnt
mention about your spin.