RE: Enjector Holes

Subject: RE: Enjector Holes
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:11:16 -0500
Do you mean the Air injection system holes in the cylinder head?  It may not
be available anymore but Ralleye had a kit to plug these for the 2L head.  I
just looked on their site and didn't see it listed.  If it's not available,
let me know and I'll pull mine apart - head's off right now anyway.  Once I
know the thread sizes and depths it would be easy to make a set.  I don't
know how much heat JB can handle - the exhaust gasses are pretty hot.  Note
that you may have problems with emissions inspections in Calif. If you
change anything - which may be why I didn't see the plug kit on Ralleye's
web site.
Brian