Re: Datsun 280Z

To: <rlloyd3@juno.com>, <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun 280Z
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:14:05 -0500
Z cars have a huge following that make this list look small.

The price seems very fair for a car in good condition. Z trim parts are
getting hard to find also and make sure the interior is in excellent shape,
especially the door panels and trim items as they can get very pricey. The
mechanical parts are readily available and the 280s use many of the parts
that fit 240s but there are differences.

Make sure there isn't any rust in the floors and rockers and especially the
front rails. Also check the hatch for rust especially the area on the
exhaust side above the lights. Make sure the bumpers are also good as they
are tres expensive.

MIke