66/67 Car Body for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 66/67 Car Body for sale
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:59:20 -0800
I have a really nice 66/67 car body shell for sale.  The car is straight
and has little or no rust in the main body.  The inner fenders are still
original and not wrinkled at the front.  The fenders have a little rust at
the usual place.  I want to sell the main body, doors, hood and fenders as
a package for $500.  The body is still mounted to the frame and the rear
end is still there too and will go with the body.  It has a California
title and has been stored in a couple of garages for about 10 years.  This
is a restoration project that suffered burnout.  The engine, transmission
and interior have been removed.  Other parts are available and can be
included free or at additional price depending.

It would be a great replacement body for someone that plans to restore a
car with a rough body or as a base to start a restoration using another
parts car.

The car is located in the Los Angeles, CA area and must be moved within the
next few weeks.  I can send picture files to someone that is interested.

Stan Chernoff
Torrance, CA