Hello!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello!
From: "Diana R. Wilson" <dianaw@fcmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:24:32 -0800
I just wanted to drop a quick note as I'm new to the list.  I'm
currently thinking about getting a Roadster and since I don't know
much about them, I'm trying to get as much information before I
decide and jump in. 1600? 2000? Can I get one that's upgraded to be
faster than normal?  If I can't find one already done, can I (or do I
want to) get it altered after I purchase the car?  Anyway, lots of
things to think about.

Hope you don't mind some silly questions from time to time. I look
forward to listening in! :)

-Diana-

Sent by Fortune City Mail http://www.fortunecity.com/
100 MEGs of FREE web space for everyone