Re: Save the Fiero????

To: "Ronnie Day" <ronday@home.com>, "James L Uhl"
Subject: Re: Save the Fiero????
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:19:02 -0500
Probably in 20-30 years the Aztec will be worth something as so few people
are buying them.

I always wanted to but a Reatta convertible for the same reason as they are
rare also and will be a collectors item down the road. Never drove one and
don't want to, I just want to put it in a garage and leave it there and then
bring it to Barret Jackson and make some $$$$.

Mike