small tire

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: small tire
From: "steve car" <steve_car@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:01:26
I read in the newspaper about a guy who had ruined his differential because
he put on a wheel with a smaller rim on the drive axle. It didn't say how it
got ruined, mostly dealing with who should eat the repair cost. He probably
had a limited slip differential, but it didn't say that either. Anyway I
have been carrying around one of those little spares to save some trunk
space. Could be harmful to my differential. I have just replaced my
differential and don't want to do it again.
Thanks,
Steve
69 1600