AZROC Picnic Dates????!???!??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: AZROC Picnic Dates????!???!??
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:45:28 EST
Hulloo All,

  This is Mark writing for Laurie who is indisposed (ie slaving away in a
cubicle) at the moment.
  We've found a great place for the AzROC picnic at Papago Park (Ramada #9
with plenty of space, great parking and a view of the lakelet). It's so great
in fact that it's darn near impossible to reserve. SO.....

 Here are the possible dates

  Sun APR29  Morning 8-3
  Sun MAY13 All Day (This is also Mother's Day, but Laurie likes it best and
she's a mother, she oughta know best)
  Sat MAY29 Morning 8-3
  Sat JUN02  All Day - thsi is starting to get into the "It's a Dry heave..er
heat" portion of the year tho'

We need to get the date set before we lose even more options Anyone who is
planning to come needs to reply ASAP (Like before the 22nd)

Thanks
Mark
not
Laurie :-)