Re: 1600 Model Year Question

To: <jon_wissler@pngc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1600 Model Year Question
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:59:17 -0700
why yes, there is a 67.5 1600.    My wife has the early model 67 1600...
it's different because it looks more like the '65-66 cars.  The 67.5 has the
black guage rings, the padded tiny steering wheel center, the chrome painted
over, the newer style seats, the ignition switch is more like the newer
cars, etc etc!  Same low windshield though...       The high windshield came
to be in '68.

Eric
WyCROC