Re: (OT)Congratulations to Les Cannady

To: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Subject: Re: (OT)Congratulations to Les Cannady
From: Dennis Currington <DC@Datsuns.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:09:20 -0800
Michael Poorboy wrote:

> Les participated in the SCCA national tour this past weekend
> in his 71' 240Z. I don't think his car is set up for BSP , but
> he participated against some of the best drivers in  the country.
>
> A 240Z won B Street Prepared over all the Corvettes. Not bad
> for a 30 year old car.
>
> Mike
> Nowroc

Don't ya love it!  Vic Sias' (from NORCAL) little ole 240Z beating all
those Vettes.  Les actually drove Sam Williamson's green 240Z on Day 2.
A very nice handling and fast car.  Guess it is time to do the RHD
Fairlady right!

I posted some more shots from the event:

http://classicdatsun.com/photos/ALBUM1.HTML

Mandatory Roadster Content:  I drove my 67.5 down to the event to watch
:-)  Got a bunch of nice comments on my new paint job.

Dennis

Dennis Currington
1967.5 2000
1970 510