Racing website update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Racing website update
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 09:05:29 EST
Hello all

Its been a little while in coming but we have a further update.

It's on George Franklin and Dave McDowell who between them qualified for 4
Runoffs in the same car over a period of 18 years.  Dave still owns the car
and he contributed most of the pics to these pages.  Thanks also to Craig
Carter for the lead on this one.  The link is through URL:

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/FranklinMcDowell.htm

There have also been a couple of Images of the Month for February and March.
Someone wanted a photocopy of the Japanese Fairlady 2000 Sports Option parts
folder the March pic came from, but I've lost their E-Mail address - was it
you??

Check out the Images of the Month through:

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm

I hope everything's well in roadsterland - work is taking over at the moment,
hence the sporadic updates, but that's what they pay me for I guess.

Regards

Rob (potential bidder on Edgar's SPL212 if it wasn't for the postage costs!!)
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm";>The Classic Fairlady
Roadster Register</A>