Windshields are the NLA available or what??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Windshields are the NLA available or what??
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:52:41 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,
        I though i was told that the Windshields were  no longer available
and the the   timing   chain  components are also NLA.  I was talking to
one of our vendors the other day and he said that the windshields are still
available from the dealers and that the  timing chain  parts were still
available.  He  quoted me $730 for a  complete set plus  like 30 for the
gaskets.  He said that he was getting the stuff from  Japan??  Ralley has
the complete   timing  chain sets with  gaskets for  sale on their site
for $1030.  Does he just have a bunch stored??
                Daniel 69   2000
                SF CA