Re: Float or float needle

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Float or float needle
From: "Ted Garner" <tgarner89@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:29:50 -0600
You hit the nail on the head Mike when you mentioned the gas coming from the
overflow tubes, that is exactly what is happening. I am not that great of a
mechanic, how difficult is it to fix the float or float needle,(and how do
you which it is) I have a manual for reference, or should I take it to the
shop, also what all would I need to fix it and what would the cost be. I
envy you guys with all of your knowlegde, and greatly appreciate your
help.(I checked all of the other things you guys mentioned and had good gas
flow) Thanks.
Ted 67 1600