Re: Needed : SU Carb Return Springs

To: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Needed : SU Carb Return Springs
From: "John Schmitt" <jschmi7@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:12:23 -0600
Ben,  I looked at a couple HW stores but found that the ones of similar
length had too much tension.  Too much tension translates to re-sleaved
shafts.  I don't want to pay for those again.  I think everyone on the list
needs to be aware that you can prematurely wear them out using to much
tension.

John Schmitt    Telecommuter External # - 847-458-7829
pager 800-759-8888 pin#  8710561

"Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com> on 03/13/2001 07:48:40 AM