Re: clutch question

To: PLETCH5@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: clutch question
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:19:58 -0800 (PST)
I believe the clutch master cylinder was the same for all cars except
the single SU 1500's (see
http://www.datsunroadster.com/SUB_SECTION_DIRECTORIES/clutch.htm for
links to pictures of both).  Stan Chernoff has a replacement clutch
master cylinder that is approx. half the price of the stock unit and
fits fine (I've got a different master cylinder but don't know if it
came from Stan or not as it was on the car when I bought it).

I'll let someone else answer the slave cylinder question as I don't
know...

Adam
'70 1600

http://auctions.yahoo.com/