PARTS WANTED

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: PARTS WANTED
From: "Craig Odell" <CDADDYO@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:40:19 -0800
I'm looking to put some different side view mirrors on 'Ol Yeller.
I'm looking for the light-weight compact yet Euro-sporty style that Gordon's
roadster sports in those famous pics that everyone has seen.
I've found a similar type in the auto parts stores but these aren't the same
ones that were made back in the 80's and 90's.
If anyone has a pair they would like to sell please contact me off list
(will trade too).
If anyone has a suggestion I'll take that too.
I'm also looking for some nice black sun-visors.
But the vendors are too spendy on this item.
Anyone try something different in their roadsters?
How about the folding Miata ones?
These would be used in the 68 2000.

BTW I just installed a comp swaybar in the 2000.
What a difference this makes!
I highly recommend this swap, even for street driving alone.

TIA
Craig
68 2000
67 1600