Re: Was Newbie - 1600s and 5spds

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Was Newbie - 1600s and 5spds
From: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 23:16:18 +1100 (EST)
Mike

I used standard H20 pistons and an alloy R16 head
which had the valves all redone so I can use unleaded
fuel.  I did not think the head had been cut as before
the work my R16 had normal compression ratios. I have
the 1500 twin carbs attached but with bigger needles
(or is it jets) to ensure enough fuel flow. I notice
it starts running out of air above 5000rpm.

--- datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com> wrote: > Marko,

> I have an H20 sitting in my garage and am planning
> the same to do the same
> thing. You used the H20 pistons? Did you use the H20
> Head also?
>
> Was your head cut a lot?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
- The fastest, easiest way to open an online store.