more road, less grease

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: more road, less grease
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 22:25:01 -0800
Took the beast out for a spin today. I should have been working on the
interior, but the sun, she was shining and I said 'Let's go!"
Mark and I hopped in and away we went. Not too far, just out and around and
back again, but boy, was it fun! We cut through a shopping center parking
lot and my son kept telling me that people were staring.

Oh yeah! Now I remember why I put myself in hock to buy this thing two
decades ago. Although back then, it was the girl-type people I was hoping to
get staring :) It worked, too. I took my out wife on our first date in the
roadster twenty three years ago. Same wife, same car. Guess I must be doing
something right!

Just checked weather.com. It's gonna be another today on Sunday! If you live
in OC and you see a old guy in a blue roadster go zipping by tomorrow, wave.

Or better yet, catch up and enjoy the ride.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=881168&a=6499541&f=0