lower tensioner available again!!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: lower tensioner available again!!!!
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 10:56:41 +0100
Hi all roadsters out there!
I have really good news for you.
The story:
A few months ago I ordered a complete timing set with gears, lock
plates etc. except chains, I had them in stock, from Ross Mullen.
Unfortunatly the box has been inspected by the border patrol and they
closed the box again like ass .... and the lower tensioner got lost.
Ross instantly tried to order a new one, but the answer was NLA.

The result:
My lower tensioner is so bad I couldn't reuse it. So I ordered here
and there a tensioner or two from other Nissan&Datsun cars.
AND... made one lower tensioner, fitting better as the stock one, out
of two.

The game:
Guess what combination! If your are right .... I'll send you one for
free! (just kidding)

Chris - The Belgian Roadster