Going to meet a new friend and take her on a date (not off

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Going to meet a new friend and take her on a date (not off
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 12:29:06 -0800
Hello All,

This Sunday, I will be flying up to San Francisco to meet Leigh Brooks and
to pick up my 1964 1500. I have waited over a month for this and I am very
excited. Those who know me already know that my two favorite Datsun
Roadsters are the 67.5 2000 and the 63-64 1500. (No offense to high
windshield owners intended) My 67 2000 is now down for restoration and will
be for a while. So I of course am getting another roadster to drive while my
2000 is down. I went after a 64 1500.

Leigh has made me promise that if I ever decide to sell the car that he get
first crack at it. It goes to show you how much he loves the car. He is
parting with it out of necessity and not by choice. I have told him I will
take very good care of the car and will give him first crack if I decide to
sell it. Not that it is going to happen anytime soon... ;-)

Leigh has told me he named the car Jenny and I see no reason to change the
name. So I am going to meet my new girlfriend this weekend and take her on a
tour of the Wine Country. I am even taking her home to meet my mother! Then
she will go with me on the 17th to the SoCalROC all Datsun Bouquet Canyon
Run so all the guys (and girls) can drool over how hot my new girlfriend is.

I can hardly wait,

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC