Re: OHC Chains and belts

To: "Gary McCormick" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: Re: OHC Chains and belts
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:10:20 -0500
While I admire the engineering ingenuity that went on to convert to belts
from chains, I think for the majority of you it would be cheaper to buy all
the chains, gears and guides and far easier or convert to another engine.

I'm glad that ain't a problem for me. I can go to a forklift parts store and
buy anything I want. How about new waterpumps for 38?

Mike