FW: SEROC Start'em up!!

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: SEROC Start'em up!!
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:31:59 -0600
This did not make it to the main list yesterday.  SEROCers - if you did not
get it that means I don't have you in my address book, so let me know and in
will add you.

HEY SEROCers - Start those Roadsters up!!!  It has been a long winter and it
is TIME to get back in the seat!  As Mike posted yesterday - April 27th -
29th is the Walter Mitty Challenge HSR race at Road Atlanta.  This is a
large race with about 400 race cars in the pits.  Many Datsuns and every
make under the sun.  SEROC will be there in force!  Last year was an
absolute blast - good friends, fast cars, track time, and many Roadster
grins!  SEROC has grown and this is a good opportunity to meet everyone.
This will be an important event.  We will be discussing SEROC's schedule,
talking new merchandise, ..You know, basic stuff over a cool beverage:-)
Information on accommodations and other good stuff is at Road Atlanta's new
web site - Roadatlanta.com .  Last year most stayed at the Hampton Inn.  I
don't have that number  - hey Ben do you still have it?

This promises to be a great weekend and invite everyone in a 2000 mile
radius:-)   So, I want to see OROC, MADROC, and all other ROCs there.  Let
me know if you think you (you are) can make it, so I can get infield club
passes for us.  This allows us to run on the parade laps.

Let me know if you need more information on this fun filled weekend -
nothing like talking Roadsters as 500 HP race cars blast by!!!

Phil
SEROCing at RA!  And, Happy Roadstering!