Re: you could make a difference in a roadsters life

To: johnullom@home.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: you could make a difference in a roadsters life
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 22:05:45 EST
johnullom@home.com writes:

> you, yes you can make a difference. my roadster(2000) is in need of a set of
> carbs. she(liza) needs a set of carbs that are in good running order. i cant
> afford to buy her the nice pretty z therapy carbs. so im calling out to you
> guys. if any of you might have a set for her, please let me know. liza will
> be
> very thankfull. thanks,
>
> john ullom
> ft worth, tx
> 70' 2000 liza:)

Hello John,

       You have no carbs or you have bad carbs? I am doing some
remanufacturing (a bit more than a simple rebuild) of SU carbs. I've got a
set of 2L SUs that I could get together for you or I could redo yours. They
would not be as fancy as the Z-therapy ones but they would work just fine and
be a lot cheaper. The Z-therapy carbs are well worth what he charges for
them, but since I am in the hobby mode I don't have the overhead that he does
I think that I can meet your needs.

                                                       thx,
                                     keith williams (keith0alan@aol.com)
keith"zero"alan