Recent Datsun race news 23- 24 Feb 2001

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Recent Datsun race news 23- 24 Feb 2001
From: Howard Fletcher <hgf@netro.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 19:36:23 +1100
Hi All,

If anyone is interested in race results of Datsun 2000 in Historic racing
check No 18 "Datsun" ( my 2000) in Group Sa, Sb Sc at Phillip Island in
Australia, check the link below
Also Number 52 Barry Nailor's car.

Event numbers are:
Practice P2 Races E2, E12 (that time I was conserving the car - suspected
oil ring crack) , E22 - feature race.

The 2 cars in front of me were V8's over 3.5 litres.

also shown on the link are race results of a number of other interesting
historic categories.

http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results.cgi?24/02/2001.PHIL

For a pic see Phil's book where the car is wearing number 3 in the race
cars section. or Gordon's Site (also No 3)

Regards,

Howard