Re: H 20 vs. U 20 bottom end

To: "Tony Genovese" <chaztg@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: H 20 vs. U 20 bottom end
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 18:59:35 +0100
What I can say is that here in Europe H20 was not only used on
forklifts but also on a light truck called Urvan E23.
Pistons are different, H20 are hollow -stock U20 are flat (BTW still
in stock over here).
Crank bushings and seals are the same as I used them to rebuild my
U20.
If you crank is very worn out then go for H20 forklift, more choice of
thicknesses.
For the rest:
If someone has tech. data about the stock U20 crankshaft, Ill be able
to compare it to the stock Urvan H20.
Chris-The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1424148&Auth=false

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----