teardrop side markers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: teardrop side markers
From: "Tony Genovese" <chaztg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 16:01:39 -0000
I too think that the teardrop markers are very nice looking. I think that
putting them on our non-Japanese market roadsters should be "allowed" if
they were indeed present on the home market cars.

My friend wanted to put them on his 240Z in substituion of the--how should I
say. . .less than pretty-- rectangular ones (sorry, no offense intended to
my fellow 1970 Roadster owners) As you probably know, 240Z sports cars had
the same rectangular side markers on all four corners. I took the liberty to
remove the rear red ones on my 240 (like home market cars).
I've also noticed that my 67.5 wiring diagram for my roadster has the side
markers included--anyone else see that?
Tony Genovese