RE: 67 & 67.5 1600 differences

To: CDADDYO@prodigy.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 67 & 67.5 1600 differences
From: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 08:51:11 -0700
Craig,

I'm no expert, but I do know a few of the difference between 67s and 67.5s:

- The guages on the 67.5 have a black trim ring around them
- The windshield trim was painted a dull silver over the chrome.  I cleaned
  the paint off, and it's chrome now
- I think the guages are different too.  The 67.5 has a combined oil/temp
guage
  and a combined amp/fuel guage.

I'm sure there are other differences too...

Here's what I have for SPL VINs:

65 thru 67 = 00001 thru 11000
67.5 = 11001 thru 17000
68 = 17001 thru 24000