Re: Wanted: 2000 in Portland, OR area

To: Mike Reimer <mtr@athenet.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Wanted: 2000 in Portland, OR area
From: Andy Klink <colonel_klink510@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 11:49:08 -0800 (PST)
Hey Kim, are you out there?  Kim is a portland area
guy who was looking to sell his a few weeks back.
It's a red 68 2000.  He is on the list, so I'm sure he
will contact you if it is still for sale.  I included
him on this mail as well.  I believe there is a
picture of it at the northwest roadster site.

--- Mike Reimer <mtr@athenet.net> wrote:
> hi,
>
> i'm in the market for a 2000 in the Portland, OR
> area.  i'm
> looking for something that is mostly to fully sorted
> out (are they
> ever really done ? ;) and preferably near Portland.
> a 67.5 would
> be ideal, but i'll consider others.  any leads would
> be appreciated.
> please cc mtr@athenet.net if possible.
>
> thanks in advance
>
> mike