FW: 1500 Engine Mounts

Subject: FW: 1500 Engine Mounts
From: "Charles Hubbard" <cehubbard@home.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:33:17 -0600
I want to correct the attached e-mail. Nissan still has motor mounts
available. The transmission mount is no longer available. The dealer book
calls it a "motor mount". When they told me that the motor mount did not
come in, I should have checked the number against my parts book. I have the
mounts now and don't really need a new transmission mount...yet.

Charlie Hubbard
1964 SPL310 (1500)