Re: NROC

To: John McCarthy <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: NROC
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 19:16:54 -0800
John,
You are a member!  All it takes is a Roadster that  is being reborn or a
Roadster that is Kaput, sufferning a unique Roadster type, long term
malfunction.  Oh, it also takes the right attitude...If you car ain't running
all ya got is ATTITUDE. It also helps if you can repeat the mantra..."it will
run some day, it will run someday, it will run someday."  Oh, I tried to fit
another one in my garage but my wife gave me the..."look."  The look
translated... "have you completely lost all your marbles?"
Guy
Tempe, AZ