Re: Hey

To: "snyler" <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re: Hey
From: "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 18:45:56 -0600
Don't feel bad.. It seems a lot of our roadster are non-op. I have two of em
an neither of them are running. Though one of them is much closer than the
other. I'm still trying to figure out how my roadster is going to take to
interstate driving. At 80mph my roadster seems to reving pretty high. Was
contemplating tryining to find a 5-speed to maybe bring the revs down a
little at speed. Anyone have comments about this swap?

Arthur