Re: U20 crank/rods/pistons on eBay

To: ambradley@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: U20 crank/rods/pistons on eBay
From: "Tony Genovese" <chaztg@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:39:11 -0000
The rods & pistons and crank currently on ebay are mine and if anyone wants
to deal a bit more for them before the auction ends, How about this, I'll
throw in a car as well!
I have a no drivetrain 67.5 1600 sitting in my driveway, in need of a home.
Here's the link: (click on "67.5 1600 for sale" album)

P.S. the parts aren't junk, but the crank (like I said) needs to be polished
to get rid of some minor surface rust. I got the rods & pistons originally
from Mike Poorboy, but I'm unable to use them because I sold my 1600, and I
have 2L car now, and I don't feel I need the parts as spares. The crank
needs the work done to it, ie: on the snout, to allow fitment in the R
block, but I explain that in the description and anybody looking into this
coversion knows that's the case.