RE:

To: LisaF@iewc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:
From: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:48:53 -0700
The Z-Car list is at:

z-car@taex001.tamu.edu

Robert
67.5 1600
83 280ZX
Albuquerque

-----Original Message-----
From: Davesmbox@aol.com [mailto:Davesmbox@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 10:23 AM
To: LisaF@iewc.com; datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Hi Lisa,
There are several women on this site. Actually some of them are quite active

(on the site that is) The problem is your car is not the same as our little
roadsters. You have an 85 300ZX. Its a nice car but 15 years more modern
than
anything on this list. We are the old farts. We fix rust and bend soft top
frames. We don't have air regulators on our cars. If we can't add oil to the

carbs and WHACK the distributor with a hammer to start the engine the we are

lost.
There is a "Z" list. Maybe someone can help you with that.
PLEASE stay on this list,maybe we can convince you to buy a roadster. They
are the coolest cars and will get you 10 times the attention that your 300ZX

ever will.
Good Luck,
DAVE