Re: Oil Filter

To: "'Datsun Website'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Filter
From: Lisa Fleming <LisaF@iewc.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:24:56 -0600
Hi... I wonder if I'm the only woman on this site.  Picked it up from a male
co-worker.. Don't know what half the language is about but I enjoy reading
it.. Anyway,  I just purchased a 1985 300Z and I've had it tuned up, rear
bushings put on, oil changed, brake pads put on and rotors turned now I'm
experiencing difficulty with it starting.  It takes about 5 minutes to get
it started but once I get it running its fine.  A mechanic told me he
thought it needed an air regulator.  Anyone has any thoughts on this ?

Signed:  Grateful