Re: Parts Book on CD

To: "Dennis Currington" <DC@Datsuns.net>
Subject: Re: Parts Book on CD
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:17:16 +0100
As you know now, I'm a Nissan Dealer in Belgium, Europe.
We have a PC programm called "supersession chain" that allows us to
check if a part number has been replaced by an other.
Since I'm doing a complete body off restoration it has been helpfull
for some parts.
If the part is not recognized I still have the oppertunity to compare
with parts my dad ordered from Nissan 40 years ago and that we have
still in stock.
Sometimes parts fit as it, sometimes minor changes are neccessary!

Chris - The Belgian Roadster

-----UrsprC<ngliche Nachricht-----