Re: <OT> F1 in Australia on TV? - Getting back on topic

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com
Subject: Re: <OT> F1 in Australia on TV? - Getting back on topic
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 00:20:00 -0000
Do you only get coverage of the actual race?  If you get more than that,
then today and tomorrow there's a parade of the "Trading Post" Grand Prix
rally entrants?  Why is this back on topic?

Well, one of the entrants is a guy called Steve Adrian, who's driving his
Datsun 2000 Sports roadster.

It won't be shown on Australian TV, but it might be on cable coverage.
As soon as I have the results, I'll let all know how he went.

Cheers,

Steve
(Who sometimes walks around Albert Park lake when there's no race
happening... I'll wave to the camera helicopters, if you like)