Re: SF Bay Area ClubZ hosting Thunderhill Drivers' School

To: bitterrootprop@nidlink.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SF Bay Area ClubZ hosting Thunderhill Drivers' School
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 18:51:29 EST
bitterrootprop@nidlink.com writes:

<< I wanted to invite anyone interested to join ClubZ for our first
 official Track Event/Drivers' School on Monday, March 26th.  This event
 is open to all cars/drivers and is only $115! >>

Hello,

Anyone else interested in this event?  I certainly am.  I would love to get
back on the track.  Especially with a bunch of Datsuns.  Lets get a few
Roadsters involved.  Ken and the Datster, the Pinas, Katman... anyone
else....?

Calspeed
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html";>
http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html</A>