Re: Brake issue

To: "Don Miller" <turbospl311@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake issue
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:59:35 -0800
I think you are confused.  With the old shoe type, there were springs to
retract the shoes from the drums thus the release of pressure.  But with
Disc Brakes there is no withdrawl of the pressure with a spring to create a
back pressure, they just release ever so slightly.  I think what you are
experiencing is normal.
Pat